It's my own therapy..




I just wanna share all the songs I've been listening to and some phrases that I've read when I'm in my lowest point or sometimes when I'm happy. Or when I'm thinking about her. Or when somethings bothering me.
Okay. I admit. I kinda have this habit of being depressed over small things.
Depression? Been there. Done that.


Music and Reading are my escape.
And now writing my thoughts here. Where no one can judge me.
No one can tell me to shut up.
Where no one can tell how worthless I am.
Cause you don't know me.


It's my own therapy.
If you are like me. You know what I'm saying.

This is my own world. For you it's not real,
but for me it is.








Can you imagine trying to enjoy a poolside party when you are drowning in the pool and all you can hear is people having a great time and laughing while completely oblivious to the way your body keeps submerging into the water getting heavier by the second water filling up your lungs?

Depression is like that.

People who are suffering clinical depression are spending so much energy trying to get through every second of a deeply painful existence, and spending almost equal amounts of energy persuading themselves not to give up bothering to try--that they don't have energy left for "other people".

Depression is not about lack of happiness, but rather, lack of vitality--lack of life.

Depressed people often shut others out because they spend every ounce of life force they have trying to stay "alive" when the alternative seems...so much easier--more appealing--more peaceful.

Depressed people may shut others out because they don't want to deal with ignorant comments from well-meaning friends or family members, hearing for the thousandth time that they should "cheer up" because they are so {smart/talented/whatever}



Herein lies the irony: Depressed people can't tolerate being with people, but depressed people most need the Presence of People as a self-reminder that the depressed person HAS A NEED TO EXIST.

-Jane Chin





Clouds - Newton Faulkner


"Stop looking down at the ground
Pick it out of the clouds
Cause no one's gonna put you down
Just let it out let it out"









Wanted - Hunter Hayes


Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...









"To create is to live twice."
-Albert Camus






"To want is to be able."





"I will either find a way or make one."





"Seek and ye shall find."
-Matthew 7:7





"The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing."
-Blaise Pascal





"To travel is to live."





"Love is the poetry of the senses."
-Honoré de Balzac




"Don't forget to live."





"I accept the great adventure of being me."
-Simone du Beauvoir





"To know, to think, to dream. That is all."
-Victor Hugo





"Nothing is real but dreams and love."
-Anna de Noailles





Die a happy man - Thomas Rhett

And I know that I can't ever tell you enough
That all I need in this life is your crazy love
If I never get to see the Northern lights
Or if I never get to see the Eiffel Tower at night
Oh if all I got is your hand in my hand
Baby I could die a happy man
A happy man, baby, hmm









"Love wins."





"Subconsciously you're falling in love with someone who is unattainable, so you won't have to actually move on?" she nodded. "It makes sense."





"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."
-William Ernest Henley





"Let her decide if she wants to be with you before you simply assume she doesn't. That's the worst thing you can do, assume something when you have no knowledge of what is actually going on in the persons head."





I will never be able to fathom why life is so unfair to those who simply don't deserve it. Good people don't deserve to have their lives ripped apart at the seams.
Good things happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people.
Which is why I've come to the only possible conclusion there is.
I am not a good person.





"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul, firm and secure"
-Hebrews 6:19





Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever.





Those laughs and happiness, I want all those people to wear that every time.





I let the thought that living in this world is easy. I let myself believe that everything is fine as long as I'm working. As long as I wake up in the morning. 

But no. Definitely no.





"Damn this day."





It's been one of those days where everything's gone wrong. A day where the whole world sits heavy on my shoulders, where I say yes and everything else says no. Like I'm running hard against strong wind and making no ground at all. It basically feels like there's some greater power out there shitting on me. Shitting all over. All damn over. Or actually maybe it's shitting me... Maybe I'm the shit.
"I'm absolute shit."





I was a master at pretending to give a shit during conversations with fake people.





But that was life.
It was cruel. Unjust. Brutal. And dangerous.
Good people died. Bad people died. And the rest of us had to continue surviving.





"If you're not going to focus on math, then let's just add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide your legs, and let's multiply? How 'bout that?"





"I still can't believe you're mine," she huskily declared.
"But I'm so glad that you are."





"I'm not stupid. I'm scared too but I don't want to wake up one day wondering what could've been."





"Courage is the power to let go of the familiar."
-Raymond Lindquist





That doesn't really matter though because every relationship starts off with fears. It's about a leap of faith and I'm leaping with her just as she's leaping with me.





"Hemmingway shot his own head off," I remind her.
"And I believe his quote was write drunk, edit sober."





All you need to do to know how people really feel about you is to turn off your ears and read their body language. It goes beyond the expression on their face, even though the eyes will rarely lie, and it starts to become something almost metaphysical. It's all vibe. It's instinct.





"You know, going away won't make the pain stop or hurt less."





Take some time - Surface

And I say
It make some time to find what you're looking for
I swear I never wanted more









Alcohol destroys the liver, dries up the brain, and gives terrible hangovers. Paperwork, however, makes you productive.
Who am I kidding? I'm fucking miserable.





"That's not a proper reason. I didn't even explain! The least I could do was explain. Now she's probably somewhere moping around thinking that she's not worth loving."





"I wouldn't ask why anymore. I respect your decision. At least, I'd sleep tonight knowing that I did everything in my power to make you mine." Then I turned around and started to walk away.





One day that you'd be brave enough,
we'll fly together.





"Ill be so good at staying away that you'll forget I even existed."





"I love you. And it's not the kind of romanticized, fairy tale love I have a tendency to make up in my head. It's real, and it's limitless, and it's all-consuming. It makes me want to take risks, to step out of my comfort zone, and do everything in my power to make you happy. I spent a long time living in my head, but now that I've met you, I never want to go back there, because you've shown me how incredible real life is. And I'll gladly spend every single day here in the real world if it means I get to spend it with you."





Is it naive to make plans that seem so far away?
There's a reason I feel this way
You're sleeping alone, I'm awake
When you dream of me tonight, am I close to where you are?
-Let love bleed red by Sleeping with Sirens





The old me is dead and gone,
but the new me will be alright
-Dead and Gone by T.I & Justin Timberlake





There are so many things I could've-should've-done to prevent this outcome. I know it's pointless to dwell on it, but my exhausted brain refuses to let it go. The useless what-ifs keep spinning round and round, until I feel like a hamster in a wheel, running in place and getting nowhere. My mind spins faster, the void looming underneath me once more, and I know if I didn't have her with me, I'd tumble into madness, the emptiness swallowing me whole.





Over and over again - Nathan Sykes

From the way you smile to the way you look
you capture me unlike no other








Love isn't defined by one specific interaction or emotion. There's no rule book on it. No to-do list to make sure you're doing it right. Don't bother trying to Google 'how to make all the right moves while in love.' That shit just doesn't exist. Nor do the warning signs about how scary it is. How it's messy, never to the point, and firsthand, it makes people crazy. But then again, if it doesn't, then you're probably not in love.





Do not take the people who love you for granted. The time will come when they will leave you because they are tired of being ignored.





You can try to hide your feelings
But don't forget that eyes speak





"Heartbroken over a love that didn't even exist."
-An Eight Word Short Story.





Don't feel special,
She talks to everyone like that.




Why do we close our eyes when we pray, dream and kiss?
Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen by the eyes but felt only by the heart.





One, don't trust anyone.
Two, no one loves you. They only love what they can get.
Three, you're better off on your own.
Four, if you ever get lonely, alcohol gets you numb.
Five, life is easier when numb.





"Why wait for the sun to come out from the clouds when you can turn on the light?"






I'm a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.





Once you realize you deserve better,
letting go will be the best decision ever.





Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.





I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.





Nobody is too busy. It's just a matter of priorities.





Don't force someone to make time for you. If they really want to, they will.





Don't force yourself to fit in where you don't belong.





It's better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life.





Let it all go. See whats stays.





The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.





Let go or be dragged.
-Zen Proverb





Work hard and be yourself. The people who belong in your life will come find you and stay. Just do your thing.





Never force yourself to have a space in anyone's life because if they really know your worth, they'll surely create one for you.





When we expect rejection we start to see it everywhere





Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.





I'm more afraid of
Admitting
Rejection
Then rejection itself





Pain changes people.
It makes them trust less,
overthink more, and shut people out.





If I were to convey my feelings just with words, I think it would just disperse from the wind.
Facing the word "let go" makes my heart feels uneasy and so, to the front of the entrance of the wide and endless world, you have brought me there specially.
I maybe coward most of the time but in your two hands, I want to fill it up with my small courage so the repeating days can become a precious "today" to us.
Though we don't know what's to come tomorrow for me to show you more of how I am, please hold on the thing we have,
Us.





Who am I to stand in you way - Chester See

Down the road someone will ask me if I know you
I'll pause for a moment I'll smile and say that I used to








"Come on, make it easy! Say you don't want me anymore! Say you don't love me!" I said as I felt tears stinging the back of my eyes.
"God, I've never loved anyone enough to let them destroy me but you...I let you tear me into pieces!"

"Just tell me that you don't value me anymore, that you don't love me anymore. Come one, just fucking say it! Don't make me suffer! Tell me right now so that I will stop this stupidness I was doing!"

"Fucking say it!"






"I want to be the person who makes your days complete as you do to mine. I would spend my last breath telling you how beautiful you are and how much I love you. I'd remind you of all the things that made me fall so completely in love with you so when you could no longer hear it from me you'd never forget."





I sometimes wish I could get up and go, disappear somewhere, out there. Anywhere - as long as it wasn't here. Maybe somewhere I could actually be happy.





Serendipity
noun.
The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.





"I mean I love you like this. Like, a sexual....romantic,
wanna-be-with-you-always kind of love."





You won.
You made me fall for you.
You are the definition of gravity and I am the word itself.
But winning me is not the definition that I am yours.





"You need to leave the table when love is no longer served."





"I'm sad and scared and uncertain. Will you tell me that everything's going to be okay?"





"Dream is a wish your heart makes."





"Explaining how much and why I love you would be like describing how the water tastes. It's totally impossible. I can never find that perfect word, because even 'endless' and 'forever' are not enough to describe what I feel for you."





Why do we close our eyes when we pray, dream and kiss?
Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen by the eyes but felt only by the heart.





"There's a thousand people out there who want to be with you, who can treat you better than I do. So go, go get that great life, I can't take that away from you - just...
Don't let me take that away from you,"
"You're all that I can't have." I spoke broken-heartedly.





All my energy has vanished, I felt as if the light that was once inside me was slowly disappearing into a dark void. The feeling made me feel empty, weak and cold. I felt as if it was too late to grasp the light and protect it from the cold darkness. It completely captured anything pure and warm inside me.





I guess home isn't just a door and a roof. It has two eyes and a heartbeat.





"Goodnight, I hate you less more than everybody else."





The old me would've. She would've ran away, ran anywhere just to be as far away from her as possible.

The old me would've been free and alone.

Now? I feel as though If I were to leave her, I wouldn't be free. Because whenever I'm with her that's what I am. I am free. I am myself. She is the definition of home. She is all I know.





Love is not what they portray in books. They don't write books about us, we write them ourselves.





Sea of strangers

In a see of strangers,
you've longed to know me.
Your life spent sailing to my shores.

The arms that yearn
to someday hold me,
will ache beneath
the heavy oars.

Please take your time
and take it slowly;
as all you do
will run its course.

And nothing else
can take what only-
was always meant
as solely yours.

-Lang Leav





"Well, as Mark Twain once said, 'The difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning."





It's time to just be happy. Being angry, sad and overthinking isn't worth it anymore. Just let things flow.
Be positive.





"Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people."
-Tena Desae





"Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do."
-Pope John XXIII





"I will give you a quote from Dr Seuss that I used to hate but have now drawn comfort from in recent years...
don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."





'Everybody in this world is going to leave one day no one will stay forever. So enjoy the days you have, don't waste your time on other people who don't care about you because at the end you will regret it. Life is like a book which includes both good and bad stories.
Bad stories will give you a lesson and good stories will be a memory.
LIFE is all about risk, adventures, mysteries.
Take Risk you will find joy in it.
Do adventure it will gain you knowledge.
Solve mysteries to make history.'
-P.R.





"That's love, to give away all, to sacrifice all, without the desire to get anything in return."
-Albert Camus





"Because no matter where I am, no matter who's around, all I see is you."





"Forget what you feel for her. Forget that she exist in your life.
Forget her eyes, nose, her face and her fucking smile. Forget everything about her. Forget that she make a fool out of yourself.
Let go."
-champagnecocainegasoline





It's hard to be "just friends" with someone you feel in love with.





Not happy, not sad, just empty.
-Anxiety





I wish I met some people earlier,
Some a little later,
And some never at all.





Those who are heartless, once cared too much.





Breathe....just breathe.





And then there are those who choose to smile despite their chaos within.
-Suhaib Rumi





Somewhere out there,
your new self is making its way to you.





I'm a thinker, not a talker.





"It was that smile. The first time I saw it, I knew I wanted to see it for the rest of my life."





I'm still learning to unlove things, that are no longer meant for me.
-soulfight poetry




Sometimes it's better to just let things be.

Let people go, don't fight for closure, don't ask for explanations, don't chase answers, and don't expect people to understand where you're coming from.

You got to keep fighting for you because no one got you like you got yourself.





In some other life
we are standing
side by side and
laughing that, in
some other life


We are apart.





This year I lost, won, failed, cried, laughed, loved, but above all I learned.





"Don't be so understanding that you let any and everything slide.
Create boundaries. Show grace, but don't be stupid."





But fate knew something that we didn't.
-a seven word short story





Some changes happen inside.
Slow and silent, only to the heart.
-Dhiman





Smiles might seem lame, but smiles are so important in life. 
Smiles could change an entire day around, and you are the reason someone smiles. If you don't think so, you just don't notice it.
I know that you're at least the I smile. I might not know you but know that if you're reading this, you're making me smile.





Someday someone will choose you, and will keep on choosing you everyday.





I'll never be that me again...





"You are loved no matter how you feel."





I'm at the stage of life where being single is boring, relationship are difficult and talking to someone is frustrating.





'and we didn't talk after that.'





Have the courage to leave, and the strength to not look back.
-JH Hard





I loved you at the wrong time, a time when I needed to love myself more than anything else.
-F.E.Marie





If you can dance without an audience
and sing without the music,
you can love without an other.
-h.sean





The hardest goodbye is when you have to,
but you don't want to.





They say I changed a lot, I say a lot changed me.





Stop trying so hard for people who don't care





Stop making the wrong people feel special.
No matter how hard you try, they'll never be right for you.
-r.h. sin





Never not - Lauv

For as long as I live and as long as I love
I will never not think about you
You, mmm
I will never not think about you
From the moment I loved, I knew you were the one
And no matter what I-I do, ooh, mmm
I will never not think about you







"You don't. If you did trust me, then you wouldn't sleep with me and then tell me to go, like we're doing something wrong, like we're having a sordid affair. I'm going to feel used, but maybe I was right, maybe there is something unlovable about me."





Why do they call it a CRUSH?

Because that's how you feel when they don't feel the same way in return.





Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
-George Addair





The most powerful motivation is rejection.





Believe you can and you're halfway there.
-Theodore Roosevelt





Sometimes all you can do is smile.
Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you're okay.





Life is short, there is no time to leave important words unsaid.





I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anyone else to feel like that.
-Robin Williams





Behind my smile is a breaking heart,
behind my laugh I'm falling apart,
behind my eyes are tears at night,
behind my body is a soul trying to fight.





Eccedentesiast
(.n) Someone who hides pain behind a smile.





R U OK?
All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul and they will never notice how broken you really are!
-Robin Williams





That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real SUPERHERO.
-Stan Lee





You know it's love when your feelings don't leave even if the person does.





It sucks, doesn't it?

Liking someone you can't have.
Seeing them everyday,
but knowing that they'll never be yours.

It's the worst feeling,
cause all you can do is dream
about and wish for them,
but never have them.





I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that all aside, and you'll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me.





How to impress a girl?
'Respect her'
'Honour her'
'Love her'
'Protect her'
'Care for her'

How to impress a boy?
'Just smile once and it's Game Over.'





"Eye contact is way more intimate than words will ever be."





Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I'll love you until the end of time.





Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is.





-Head in the clouds, heart in the stars.-





I'm still waiting for you.
I'm always waiting for you.
-k. azizian





My mind knows I cannot have you but that doesn't stop it from dreaming of all the ways that I could.
-S.L. Gray





I don't want more, I want different.





Believe me when I tell you,
I don't need fancy things to be happy,
just your smile,
your laughter,
and someplace warm
where we can be ourselves
-Mark Anthony





The search for beauty ended, when my eyes met your eyes.





Her eyes shine prettier than the stars in the sky.





"Let's meet again, for the first time."
-d.j






One day, I hope that you will realize how much i took for me to give up on you.
-Sujan Paudel





I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time.





It's sad, Isn't it?
How someone can hurt you so much and still be clueless about it.
-The Random Stories





"It will hurt, and hurt, and hurt, and then one day it won't."





Happiness is when going to sleep is no longer a means of escape.
-faraway





Maturity is when you are supposed to get mad, but you choose to understand.





And often, we fall way too fast, way too deep in a love that was never there to begin with.
-midnight





Sometimes people can't heal because they keep pretending they're not hurt.





Some say it's painful to wait for someone.
Some say it's painful to forget someone.
But the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or forget.





Dangerously - Charlie Puth

I loved you dangerously
More than the air that I breathe
Knew we would crash at the speed that we were going
Didn't care if the explosion ruined me
Baby, I loved you dangerously
Mmmm, mmmm
I loved you dangerously








My toxic trait is that I never speak up,
I just get mad and distance myself until I'm not mad anymore.





Please kill the part of you that believes that your happiness is dependent on another person or another thing, that your dreams won't come true, that you will never be enough, that you don't deserve love.

There is a power deep inside you that can rise above all of these false beliefs--find it, nurture it.
-april green





Because I don't know how to look at you like I'm not in love with you.
And you don't know how to look at me like that's okay.






Comments